Friday, January 17, 2020

// // Leave a Comment

My life Turned after visiting there. My brief journey of Tajmahal

       Before saying anything with you all guys I would like to brief introduction of my self. I'm Tousif Akram, From Bihar state. I passed my 12th in 2018 Now I'm a blogger & YouTuber. I'm just going to share my experience with you all. After the final exam of my 12th, I went on a trip. It was life-changing. I could never imagine this will change my life.
I got the opportunity to talk with various types of people there They were very excited to talk. I met up with numerous types of people and their culture was more eye-catching. They asked me many questions about India and Indian politics also the religious atmosphere. I gave them my opinion on what I could say to them by my broken word. But now I don't speak broken English because after talking to them I got motivated to speak fluent English and I did it and changed my speaking way of my English. I have just remembered a 5/6 person name because they are my followers on Instagram and also I have their mail id and I talk to them.
One of my friends asked me, What does the Indian teacher teach in school the British government was good or bad?
He (Smith Leon) was from England.

You may watch my YouTube video here
My Instagram
My twitter 

0 comments:

Post a Comment